Popular Post

Monday, February 15, 2016

    I've gone ahead and brought back my can tab redemption program permanently now. The goal is the same: collect 24,000,000 tabs to yield roughly $5,000 by July 2016 to take the wife back to Disney World in December with a friend(have to pre-order to get the best deals), and currently have 4,389 tabs saved up. The wife's grandma started saving some and then got a few on her floor to save and I'm sure if I give it time, everyone in Brighton Towers will be saving them for me.

    So I leave this up to you: my readers... my base. If you have unwanted can tabs and are willing to send them to me, message me over twitter and I'll give you my address. Only have one or two? Send one or two. Have a crap-ton? Send a crap-ton. I'm not going to impose a minimum amount to send. A lady a few weeks ago send me 10 taped to an index card. The most I've ever had sent to me taped to a card was 30. If somehow by July I manage to raise 25-30,000,000 tabs, I'll invite someone else along with us picked from my twitter.

Stay frosty, Matt

- Copyright 2017-2018 Matthew Vacanti - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -