Popular Post

Monday, February 15, 2016

Hello everyone, welcome to my personal blog. Here I'll be sharing my own thoughts on all matters no matter what they are. I'll start by sharing that i'm a steampunk/jurassic park/fallout/Second Life nut and i'm not afraid to talk about matters that go on with them. I'm an avid 80s purist which gets me in hot water when I get into then/now/ways of thinking debates. At the time of this intro I'm married, have 2 cats and a dog, live with the wife & her father and recently took on her step-brother so he didn't become homeless. I don't suit, but I'm a furry(another topic that gets me in trouble) when not many in the fandom were foxes(I think there was maybe 3 or 4 of us that were, now their everywhere). I drive a 2010 HHR but only because I have to as my ideal vehicle is an '84 F150 4wd(none of that EFI computer bullshit). Now that I've spilled my life story in a non-standard run-on paragraph, if you care to follow my ramblings, make sure to click the follow button.

Welcome to my world,
Ry

- Copyright 2017-2018 Matthew Vacanti - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -