Popular Post

Monday, February 29, 2016

    Yep, I did it: I finally went avatar hunting in InWorldz(had to ditch the starter bunny, the ao was driving me nuts) and came across someone who ported over the Wingless avatars so I'm a fox again(I feel like myself again lol). I've also gone ahead and moved the Gashapon SL/IW! blog over here so I can keep them updated without cluttering up my blogger window.

    I've considered InWorldz to be my second home with Second Life being my first. I have the eventual goal of bringing 3, maybe 4 regions online to kickstart The Fur Valleys: InWorldz! to do our valleys in SL proud. I believe if it can be started here, it can become a huge success. The sims would be set up how the original valleys were set up with Fox Valley being the HQ/Welcome Center/Rental Agency, and most of everything else was residential. The only catch this time is the regions are going to cost $75/ea vs $1,000/ea and the upkeep is going to be $75/mo vs $300/mo. I'll also have the option to either bring online a full 45,000 region or regions with less prims like how the openspaces were, so this is going to be a nice venture. Only thing standing in my way is, you guessed it: funding. I have a page set up on GoFundMe for $400. What exactly will $400 do? $400 will bring 5 regions online for a month or 2 regions online for 2 months. I probably could've planned it out to pay for 5 regions for at least 6mos but that's a tad pricy at $2,250. I've also had the idea of bringing in people to be beneficiaries however, no one wants anything to do with anything. I've also had the idea of starting with one region and expand once rent levels off but that's been trying also. For now the plan is to get product into the Gashapon store, get it open, and save up profits from that to either later buy an estate from someone or cash the Izzies in to bring the sims online as the rate coming and going right now is $5=2500iz, so using that as a guide, I'd need $400 or 200,000iz.

In the meantime, enjoy the pics of me in the Wingless and image of the shop.

 

- Copyright 2017-2018 Matthew Vacanti - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -