Popular Post

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Morning everyone, just a quick update that I now have a Plex server up and going that has some movies and tv shows on it. The server's currently set up on my 2tb external hard drive and there's next to 0 lag. I'll add movies and TV shows as they come and will eventually add music and comic book scans. This server is open for all who want it, however I just ask that donations be tossed my way every now and then. Other then that for security purposes, I'll just need your email address(a invite link will be sent to it). Currently on the server: MOVIES The Bye Bye Man Cowboy Bebop: The Movie Eraser Fireproof Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos Metropolis A Nightmare on Elm Street A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 Saving Private Ryan Star Wars: The Force Awakens Stargate Tron(origional) TV SHOWS Warehouse 13 Season 1 Breaking Bad Season 3

- Copyright 2017-2018 Matthew Vacanti - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -