Popular Post

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Morning everyone, Rycon here. Lots of major news. Firstly, i'm no longer a fox. Yes the blog will still be called RyconFox as it's catchy and it's what visitors know. Both the wife and I took a test and the test revealed that I align myself more with that of the Siberian Husky(so yes Mobius, you were right all along). Secondly, the origional template that was here had to be removed as photoshop suspended the image hoster's account and it made the blog look like crap. The next bit of major news is the wife and I have brought Aristide Radio back and as long as the stream stays up, Aristide will keep going. We've made it all rock now from 70s forward and still retain being the official streamer for RFL/Toys for Tots for InWorldz. Since the disbandment of Epic Nation, both me and my brother-in-law have taken to doing YouTube work as potential income. He will retain the Epic Nation blogger account for his stuff while I keep this one going for everything i'm doing. I'd also like to point out my wife Sage will also be playing around with YouTube streaming and the like but in the meantime started what is known as the Fireproof Challange. I'll post more on that as it gets closer. I've also removed my posts about my political views and will refrain from posting them on here as they get me in trouble. That's it for now, Rycon

- Copyright 2017-2018 Matthew Vacanti - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -