Popular Post

Monday, April 30, 2018

To Whom it May Concern... this blog was set up as a catch-all for my personal and gaming life and somewhere down the line certain people thought it would be ok to challenge the validity of it by praising the gaming side and criticizing the personal side. Don't like both in one place? Tough shit. The blog is here to stay.

In gaming news, I'll be wrapping up season 2 of Aternos Minecraft. I won't be leaving the game indefinitely, but doing the series as a whole is done. I'm toying with the idea of a playthrough of New Vegas on the 360 maybe... or something else, not sure. My YouTube's always been a mixed bag of content.

In personal news, I'm going to therapy for my issues as being alone is making my chest hurt - and I really don't want to go back to CPEP. In doing some research, we've come to determine that Astrologically Sage and I were never compatible to begin with, but have also determined that I should instead be looking for a mouse born in December, and because I've fallen for Japan, a Japanese mouse born in December. Those in the fandom should know what I'm talking about. Seeking one out or attempting to seek one out has been hindered by FOSTA and the suspension/hiatus/closing of Pounced.org

In the meantime I have some links to fix here on the site.
Enjoy,
Logansryche

- Copyright 2017-2018 Matthew Vacanti - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -