Popular Post

Friday, March 30, 2018

     Well... what's done is done, but i'm not giving up just yet. True I may be getting a divorce and things may be going down hill for a bit but once you hit the bottom the only way is up. I have an appointment the first week of April to see a therapist. I'm hoping some of my issues can be worked through. If I end up in that situation where my therapist needs a therapist, all I can do is apologise. In the meantime I've been told that after July if I want to keep living in the house I may, this way Sage's brother doesn't become homeless, and all utilities and interwebs and the like stay on. I'm still suffering from borderline Chronic Depression I think, as self-diagnosed while living in Iowa. I don't think I have the mental capacity to function in a work-place enviroment but I leave the decisions up to the professionals. We've decided to stay friends through all of this, although previous times I've attempted this after a relationship, either I stop talking for some reason or they disappear from the internet. I hope to at least be here for Sage if she needs me, whenever she needs me, as a fallback if her move goes south. If not, I wish her all the happyness in the world.

Now comes the real hard work...

- Copyright 2017-2018 Matthew Vacanti - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -